World Policy Journal | India’s ban on sex-selective abortions in 1994 was designed to increase gender equality and send the message that girls and women are valued in society. But the law has also come at a cost.
Cosmopolitan | With abortion clinics closing across the state, women in Texas's Rio Grande Valley increasingly turn to illegal, unsafe methods to terminate their pregnancies. And the situation is about to get worse.
Cosmopolitan | Tens of thousands of Texas women have abortions every year, but because of the stigma that surrounds the procedure, many of them won't even say the word.
TheGuardian | With the world’s highest birthrate, Niger’s population is set to double in 17 years. NGOs are providing contraception, but what if women want more babies?
Cosmopolitan | Hotlines around the world are providing women with the information they need to safely terminate a pregnancy, even in countries where abortion is illegal.
Cosmopolitan | Texas could soon have just SIX clinics that provide abortions. Isn't it time to make some noise about that?
- The Men Who Cost Clinton the Election
- Matt Lauer is gone. He’s left heartbreak in his wake
- Will Meghan Markle become the royal family’s silent feminist?
- The Bad News on ‘Good’ Girls
- Election Day Was More Than Just a Good Day for Democrats. It Was a Message.
- What Donald Trump Thinks It Takes to Be a Man
- John Kelly, there is no compromise with slavery
- Melania Trump wants to stop bullies. Really.
- The Government Is Trying to Force a 17-Year-Old to Have a Baby Against Her Will. How Very “Pro-Life.”
- Weinstein ‘witch hunt’? Wrong, Woody Allen