World Policy Journal | India’s ban on sex-selective abortions in 1994 was designed to increase gender equality and send the message that girls and women are valued in society. But the law has also come at a cost.
Cosmopolitan | With abortion clinics closing across the state, women in Texas's Rio Grande Valley increasingly turn to illegal, unsafe methods to terminate their pregnancies. And the situation is about to get worse.
Cosmopolitan | Tens of thousands of Texas women have abortions every year, but because of the stigma that surrounds the procedure, many of them won't even say the word.
TheGuardian | With the world’s highest birthrate, Niger’s population is set to double in 17 years. NGOs are providing contraception, but what if women want more babies?
Cosmopolitan | Hotlines around the world are providing women with the information they need to safely terminate a pregnancy, even in countries where abortion is illegal.
Cosmopolitan | Texas could soon have just SIX clinics that provide abortions. Isn't it time to make some noise about that?
- The Stunning Hypocrisy of the Pro-Life Movement
- Will Africa’s Great Green Wall Discourage Migration to Europe?
- The Fight Against Sexual Assault on Campus Is Still Worth Fighting
- Donald Trump Has Lowered the Bar, But Not Just for Himself
- Don’t Ask Your Girlfriend’s Dad if You Can Marry Her
- Donald Trump Was a Creep. Too Bad Hillary Couldn’t Say It.
- Mike Pence is Using Donald Trump
- How Uber is Planning to Treat Women Better
- Men Need to Step Up and Get Tested
- The Global Gag Rule: America’s Deadly Export